Sunday, January 4, 2009

Status Check...

Hi All...Well...my 365 endeavor seems to have gone flat. I have a couple of variables working against me at the moment. One, I don't have a hand held quick shot digital camera available to me and lugging round my biggee is just not practical. If I wasn't juggling a toddler, it might be easier to do, but... Two, I'm juggling a toddler by myself. I will be taking this blog down from public viewing for now. If I acquire a pocket camera, I will pick this ditty back up and post as much on my regular photo blog. I WANT to do this thing and I see pictures all the time...but, well, today I'm not Wonder Woman.

I'm so happy that I have a herd of viewers who anxiously anticipate the arrival of new pics...at the beginning of this new year, I have to acknowledge my limitations.

Please do stay tuned for future developments.

Love you all!

1 comment:

Gestures Photogaphy by Marnie Gordon said...

Awesome... I was afraid you'd forgotten about us.